AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Yep still here too. Like VLV I may be quiet at the moment as...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Yep still here too. Like VLV I may be quiet at the moment as there is not alot to talk about until we some more news. I 1st brought in in April 2016 and been through all the highs and lows including being down nearly 50% at one stage. Brought more in each of the SPP's and another whole bunch through my trust at 30c.....so have a good number well in profit still and another bunch at a > 50% loss. I talk to JZ at least monthly and have every confidence that AGY and the Rincon project will be a huge success so I'm not selling any until at least commercial production is reached. I know many investors don't understand the fast track approach and building things before every FS document has been completed but IMO JZ is very smart and extremely innovative taking this unique approach and others have now started to follow too I see. On top of that he also partnered with one of the worlds leading experts on lithium (something which at times I also think people forget as having Pablo on board is invaluable to the company IMO) so personally I am backing him with my $$$ all the way. Yes the funding is taking l;longer than we hoped but from what I know about JZ he will be pushing as hard as he can for the best deal for shareholders and unfortunately in the current climate funding is tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.