BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

I agree on the fact BPAM, will want millions to be bought out,...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I agree on the fact BPAM, will want millions to be bought out, it just seems totally against publicly listed companies governance rules, having the CEO CFO Chairman and a Director, being be paid by a private company with the benefits to a private company being paid regardless of financial performance but rather asset valuations regardless of market cap, is that a go broke quickly idea. Along with the fact history is now telling us this is exactly what is happening, hindsight is a wonderful thing, BPAM getting paid handsomely Beston slowly going broke with the king pins of BPAM in charge

I agree on the CEO, how could he question what the owner of BPAM wants, after all he is paid by BPAM along with the CFO.

It has been questioned by many, Roger Sexton's control and his side kick Gerlach by soo many different people

As for Corporate fraudsters, check out the senate enquiry into Sexton over IOOF and Gerlachs involvement in the factory in Millicent that went broke and cost soo many small businesses down there millions. Its an absolute disgrace to be really honest. ASIC need to investigate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.