CVN 3.45% 15.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Interpretations always change. From drill to appraisal to...

1. 3,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1948
    Interpretations always change. From drill to appraisal to production.

Hopefully it’s on the good side, I’m sure we will get some snippets but I’m assuming more on our side as Dorado is far more important to us then STO. It’s only worthy of a paragraph or two in STO quarterly or it will be a chunky quarterly to go through.

Not saying that E&P companies shouldn’t disclose as much as possible, just that it would be costly for larger companies. If you dig through various online sources there will be more data available. Regulators, industry groups and various research groups will provide some extra info. I’m sure that another 6 wells will draw a good picture of a basin wide geological model at this strata level tied in with existing wells.

We know where the source and trapping mechanisms are, we have in effect zeroed in on the sweet spot. If the cluster oil discovery theory holds out then we should have 3-5 discoveries >50mmbo to be made. Somewhere between 200-500mmbo is the usual cluster size in the NWS. Hopefully the consensus is the flanks of the canyon system will provide a fruitful hunting ground with good quality reservoir and the caley thickening to the north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $268.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $145.3K 977.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 991110 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1237971 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.