TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

2019 - Its on!

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Well Happy New Year All!!!

I have a bit more than sneaking suspicion that this will be a great year for all holders, in fact, I have a sneaking suspicion it will be a great month also.
    The newest addition to the tv2u home page:
    tvpage.JPG
    Now the PGN marketplace is very interesting, its even more interesting when there is a new link out there, check this out:
    PGN.JPG
    This can be found at PGN.tv2u.com, this will require an Indonesian VPN for any of those looking

Now Stewart pointed out recently the bisma page, this was shown to exist quite a few weeks ago, but I think he has a few too many people on ignore to have known this. This is of course the downfall of the ignore feature although it does have some great upside as well What is even better now is that they have now added the live music and is now viewable on the page that is currently in operation to go alongside all the movie links, see below:

bism.JPG

All this coinciding with the launch of tv2africa on IOS and the commencement of channel addition and the rollout of digital advertising campaign as confirmed by AEMG bodes very well for a great start to the year and a great reward for all holders.

I have had my doubts about this company 0f recent, but a little bit of research can sometimes yield a lot, I hope you all find some comfort and excitement in this as well.

GLTAH and Have a great 2019!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.