A2M 0.15% $6.45 the a2 milk company limited

2019-nCOV, page-130

1. 2,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Dowfuturesupto202pointsaswespeak.AsPandemicsgoverylowonthespectrum,storminateacup.SarsandSpanishFlumortalityratesmorethan10timescoronavirus-getagripthosewhoboughttodaygotverylucky.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1961/1961698-87251848c12b8561480b13e3e9ee4edc.jpg
    "get a grip those who bought today got very lucky"

Unfortunately my "BUY" order didn't get met - so anyone worried that the world is about to end I am happy to take your shares off your hands.

My buy was at NZ$14.10 based on my floor of $14.40 - which is what I paid for my last top up in early December (after Herlicker got chucked). Hence I am not interested in paying more. (yes I know it got to that level today but I was waiting for ASX and SSX to open)

I think there is still an opportunity for it to hit that mark - death rates are bound to increase which will have all the doom sayers gnawing their knuckles in excitement.

I have Maximum Potential Doom set for two weeks away based on Ground Zero = 31 Dec 2019 + 3 weeks incubation amongst the masses + 2 weeks amongst the immune compromised + 2weeks from hospitalisation to death. After that we should see things taper off and less opportunity of doom sayers to spread fear and consequential fall in SP.
    Last edited by minimoke: 03/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.