A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

2019-nCOV, page-21

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    These are political statements from WHO
    No its not. Its a statement on upon which other nations base their own local management protocols. WHO says, essentially its a problem for nations with poorly functioning health systems. But other than that global transportation and movements are all OK

In reality, this is a serious global health emergency and this virus is going to have significant impact on Chinese and global economy.

Look at the number. Infections starting to taper off. Number of deaths slowing. Number of patients recovering is improving. Its relative (to SARS) fast spreading - but part of this can be put down to the technological evolution of testing and communications over the past 20 Years. And SARS had around 10% mortaility. This appears to have about 2%.

I agree - its going to be a short term blip for China as they aggressively manage the out break. This will come at a cost. There will of course be some global ripples. But for A2M, who sells processed Infant Formula this will have little effect. Other than it being a mid - long term huge benefit.

I can't see any point watching from the sidelines. My last top up was at NZ$14.40 when herdlicker resigned. Its trading at $15.20 today. All good on the A2M front. Nothing to see here. For those not already in $15.20 is a great entry point.
    Last edited by minimoke: 31/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.030(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.61 $5.49 $7.155M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6277 $5.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 11611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.