A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

2019-nCOV, page-285

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    From The Sydney Morning Herald:

Blackmores Readies To Catch Coronavirus Cold

"It marks a tricky period for Blackmores in reading and understanding the Chinese market. Last year its profits dropped 23.6 per cent to $53.5 million on the back of a drop in sales to China.

China has delivered mixed results for Blackmores which is dependent on its trade within and to that country for much of its success. Amid a difficult 2019, Blackmores went through a board reshuffle and executive changes that led to Alastair Symington being named boss in July replacing outgoing boss Richard Henfrey.

On Monday, the company issued a short ASX announcement in regards to the trading halt. "The trading halt is requested pending an announcement by Blackmores concerning its half-year results and outlook for the full year.""

-----------------------

Apples and oranges, IMO. I just read the related thread ImBack linked to - interesting and amusing read. They've set us up to expect solid results for 1H results - we'll know one way or the other soon enough, but I'm going in confident. Forecast in light of corona, well ... that'll be an interesting one. The HC grapevine is pointing to demand increasing during this crisis. My concerns are with distribution channels having access to sufficient supply to meet demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.