A2M 0.75% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

2019-nCOV, page-7

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I have clearly laid out my objective based on my risk-reward perception. Current virus outbreak is a serious specific issue that threatens the very market where A2M growth relies on. So, this issue can not be discussed in general banter. Given the virus threat in A2M's main market, my objective can hardly be described as down ramping. However, any one thinking the price will sky rocket under the circumstances, he or she must be an up-ramper, naive or crazy.
    @minimoke, thanks for your suggestion about the other thread, but I would like to keep this thread right here as I have interest in A2M.
    Some non-sense posters un-necessarily attack non-holders for opposing views to their own. They should know one doesn't have to be a holder to comment or create a thread. This is not an AGM . Also, it is in every ones best interest to see both sides of the coin.
    Hope the situation gets under control. But unfortunately, there is no improvement in sight so far.
    Now, the outbreak is not limited to Hubei province, it has spread to every region of China.
    Last edited by aqua687: 30/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
-0.050(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.61 $6.66 $6.58 $11.55M 1.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15323 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.