SGQ 20.6% 4.1¢ st george mining limited

2019 Nickel outlook, page-156

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    This is a forum to talk about SGQ whether negative or positive... I have been involved with SGQ for a long while and am a long term and quite a substantial holder. I have little wrong to say about what SGQ has at hand, just frustrated by the delay after delay. They have the money it's there use it for exploring it's a exploration company for a reason. I am merely asking what the delay was and that cash burns whilst not drilling. So let's get them spinning. I am definitely confident about what SGQ has at hand and the tennemants as I stated many times before, I also stated I am a great advocate of SGQ, and I reserve the right to state my perception on things whether they come out positive or negative is irrelevant imo. I think it's a great investment, I think potential of sgq is there, I think sgq is run quite well 90% of the time, I think this share price will be dwarfed in time, I just can't not point out that delays are imo the probable cause of the 11c share price right now. It's my view, like it or not it's a thread and on topic and imo a relevant point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.007(20.6%)
Mkt cap ! $40.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $1.934M 46.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 369999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.