SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

@pgrace @Shikari .... only part of the pic is painted there ......

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    @pgrace @Shikari .... only part of the pic is painted there ... being polymetallic one of JP's recent videos states 40% premium for the copper , cobalt and pges mainly 70 % palladium and as you say the lower AUD the numbers must be making even a shallow smaller ( waterloo type ) deposit .... and why i suspect the numerous already slated shallow holes before bullets imminently more viable to kickstart the future longterm exploration program of our assets .... liking the diversification out into our 100% Ni tenements and our gold assets

and I concur with @SandyC from an earlier posting ....what may be considered "significant" particularly at Investigators would be something of higher grade and thickness than what has already been known and drilled in the past ...

only just beginning this campaign ...

from the reports i have gleaned atm finishing the EM at west end and Ida then onto fish hook and into the dhem on the recent holes at Investigators

Bullets x2 , investigators 2 new targets approx 300m north of anything drilled already , ida , fishhook , fairbridge and the other 35+ already slated .....etc etc etc RC arrival

In very good hands - the team and consultants that are on this now will find the best that is down there - those from the west will not underestimate the recent involvement and significance of TS

From what i can gather flying fox initially was found on 7000 Siemens and less than 100m and spotted quoll didnt even rate was just a very shallow magnetic anomaly that was investigated and one of the most profitable mines in the world and these guys nailed it from there . We have also found grade in areas that didnt even light up beforehand .

Scary in more ways than one . holding up very well and very tightly held . As JP said friends and family together hold over 20% and many have looked and are watching with bhp and wsa .... let the brinkmanship begin

The West will show you all how to Party

Just my thoughts imho

Good Fortune to all

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.