SGQ 5.26% 1.8¢ st george mining limited

Absolutely agree @helmenesh . with the calibre of the persons...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Absolutely agree @helmenesh . with the calibre of the persons involved its getting super exciting like no other time in short history . As JP stated in one of the recent videos along the lines of believing the best prospect is still Investigators with the Ni: Cu ratios and the three lines ... and these are only a short time away imho once the latest EM which may be completed is reviewed and tuned in ... and for mine also awaiting the first dhem of ida after the initial holes and the northerly Investigators prospects ... all with only very scant detail ( depth sizes and S )

Even though imho Bullets may provide something i agree with i think it was @SandyC that they were clearing the ground around investigators to get good dhem and still keeping the DD busy while crossing a couple of targets of there list

Overall JP has so many cards up his sleeve to play yet and understands the game being a banker and lawyer and will get the best out of MA for us... and themselves . I believe last years performance class shares set them up for massive success for all there work - huge incentive

They would have a very good internal idea on the overall size of the dragons so far from the modelling with only some info being trickled out atm

And likewise look forward to some grads thesis after this very unique puzzle is unlocked and the story is told as opportunities only come to commercial fruition every ten years or so

high risk very high reward in the nickel business like no other ...awaiting the crack and hold and breakout 18c+ myself

I can hardly sleep I couldnt imagine what there like in the offices . good times

Good Fortune to All

Nickel69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $17.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.94K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 698759 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 363403 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 366793
Last updated 12.28pm 25/04/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.