KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

2019 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, page-55

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    JG is worth every penny. None of this is happy coincidence this is a strategy rolling out before our eyes.

He did say the previous CR may well be the last... they also said there’s a high bar to meet for a partner to come onboard.

Comments have been made clearly and matter of factly

I’d say for partners and investors - things are moving with or without you it’s pushing forward so if you want to be involved... you need to be holding.

No one saw this coming as an option for trial direction - not a single word not a single inkling was expressed for this to be an option. There was the never ending story of how expensive trials are generically and how there can’t be anything of value due to the MC at 46mil... all twoddle.

When a deal is finalised we will find out about it - there will not be any warning or chance to jump onboard etc... this is as it should be, you believe and you are in and part of the deal.

Some seem to think they will wait for the right time and jump in for a quick return this won’t happen you will miss out - this is a stock for investors not for the short term gambler. The company is actively working in a way to maintain value for investors as a priority.

Most likely there will be discussions as usual and out of the blue we will go to a halt and a deal will be in the rearview mirror... there will not be endless announcements of entering into discussions with party a b c etc as per other biotechs.

Very happy to hold this stock it’s the most interesting on the ASX as far as I’m concerned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.