SMN 0.80% 63.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

A couple of thoughts upon reading the recent comments here....

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    A couple of thoughts upon reading the recent comments here.

Fist-ly (sic) (and i'm sending a smile to Wag the language guru with that

SMN management have never been of the breathless 'OMG, we got an email from Delta today!!!! ' kind of outfit. We get meaningful news as, and when events warrant it. I for one am not looking for a company to clumsily ramp things up.

Secondly: (And this is a something I think we occasionally need to remind ourselves of, the complexity of process in this industry would bring joy to any Civil Servant.)
    I have a good friend who sells Radomes for a living. He recently chucked me, by way of example, a sales PDF from one of the protagonists in the field. Just reading it reminded me of this sheer process complexity and detail.
    And, it is this same difficulty we will be very grateful for when we get the sales underway.
    It is going to be as difficult for others to get through the hoops as it is for us.

I'll try attach the document, again, I mention this as a small example of the complextiy (sic and level of detail required to be in this game. (SMN would be ensuring the structural integrity of all these holes, irrespective of vendor, sweet)

Gogo2KuBrochure.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.005(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $86.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 63.0¢ 60.5¢ $49.46K 80.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9433 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 2078 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.