SMN 3.31% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

2019, the year of SMN, page-290

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    JUSTbob.

I know everything about EW. Its a load of crap. Find me one pro trader that's successful using it? Its hindsight trading Bob. If it worked. believe me I would use it.

Elliott's "wave" has as much credence with professional statisticians as astrologers have with the National Weather Bureau. EW has long been favourites of the long term far-out trading fringe. Elliott thought that a bull market consisted of five peaks interrupted by five troughs. Problem is, no two people can agree on what constitutes a peak or a trough. So there are many interpretations as there are chartists and EW chartists have a bad habit of curve fitting the waves after the FACT.

In truth, Elliotts greatest strength is that he is no longer around to be able to answer a few elementary questions. Elliott was an unsuccessful stockbroker who died in a mental institution.

Robert Prechter from The Elliott Wave Theorist. His star waned after he got his signals crossed during the 1987 crash. But still today he still has newbies buying his products only to realise after blowing up their accounts the truth abiut EW,. Elliots Wave deserves to be dead with him where he died in a MENTAL INSTITUTION.

I wonder if it's a full moon tonight.

With all your intellect and investment history I'm sure you could setup a company, do a capital raising and buy SMN.

You and I will never agree on EW. The bills I pay, the food I buy the lifestyle I live all comes from profitable trading. EW doesn't fit that mix.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.