SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

2019, the year of SMN, page-4

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Hi Guys, my best indicator for which I have given you all evidence of wealth creators is moving averages.

150,200 & 250 moving averages have now linked up in one straight line. Absolutely brilliant evidence that the long downtrend is about to be destroyed in the foreseeable future.

What I can tell you with absolute assurance the sellers will soon be mince meat. On top of that, the sellers will be handing everyone that buys their shares the opportunity of a life time to sit back and watch the carnage unfold right before your eyes.

The absolute gooses will be out in force. The SMN thread will soon be bombarded by H.C. experts telling us long termers that it’s time to buy!

Well dudes, let me tell you a story, been buying for years! If you know what a top 100 share holder looks like, given you have the grey matter to look up that info, I would suggest you find Einstein in your psychic powers, use your abacus, crunch the numbers and see you at $5.

Can’t wait to see the scramble as newbie’s come onboard by the truckload with special comments.

Good luck to all the long termers and true believers. Destiny awaits us all very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.