PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

I received this email today from my swim spa chemical supplier:...

1. 89 Posts.
    I received this email today from my swim spa chemical supplier:
    Column 1
    Column 1
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 Important News
    [/table]
    Column 1
    Column 1
    0 For many years Lithium Hydrochlorite has been the recommended spa sanitiser.Lithium, which is used to make Lithium Hydrochlorite, is also used in the manufacture of batteries.These batteries are used in a vast number of product including electric cars and solar power banks. The recent growth in battery production has caused a massive spike in the demand for Lithium.This increase in demand and quickly outstripped the supply which has created shortages and higher prices for the foreseeable future.Spa Store and Spa World have been testing alternatives for nearly 18 months in anticipation of this, while at the same time working with our suppliers to maintain stock for you.We will continue to stock Lithium Hydrochlorite for as long as it is available and we will maintain the quality and competitive pricing however we would encourage our customers to consider the replacement below, when next purchasing.Sanitisers have a large impact on the components within your spa and using a poor quality or unsuitable sanitiser can damage your spa and void your warranty.This made the testing of any alternative to Lithium Hydrochlorite sanitiser even more critical.Spa World and Spa Store have concluded that BioGaurd Armour is the most suitable replacement for Lithium Hydrochlorite.
    [/table]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.