WBC 0.53% $27.67 westpac banking corporation

interesting that every bank and company would have there ups and...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    interesting that every bank and company would have there ups and downs and it's all about your perspective on whether they are a solid company worthy of your hard earn $ or a SELL and get out quickly -

I don't know a great deal about shares other than where I put my $ and feel that the stocks have always been good to investors over the years and with ongoing super at 9.5 pc per annum
    in Australia alone this money is constantly being injected into the economy for many years to come

I have faith in the Australian economy and since I bought my first home when I was 18 it had always paid off - so as I near the end of my working life as a nurse I feel confident with the opportunity to have bought a substantial wbc portfolio over the last couple of months at this amazing entry prices

currently I am averaging $15.05 per share and I am very happy with this

and amazingly I sold shares in this market and made good $ just holding them for a short term
    and rebuying at a lower entry price ( which is always worth a smile )

good luck to all and if you buy at $8 or $10 ect as some
    HV predict , then good luck to you !

Personally prefer to know I've bought a ticket and just wait for the long term will show whether this was an opportunity or not
    Last edited by Paddythecollect: 23/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.