CYP 0.00% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

OK, I'm reneging. I said I wouldn't come here again. But some of...

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    OK, I'm reneging. I said I wouldn't come here again. But some of @Sector's posts are so wrong that I feel forced to respond.
    I will continue to come here for the same reason I came here in the first place. And that is to save less well-informed visitors from the egregious misclaims in too many of @Sector's posts. Every time he flicks my BS meter I'll be back. Get used to me, it could be often.

So, the manure for the day is "Macdonald said this put Cynata ahead of the pack in terms of commercial product development."
    To be fair to Sector, he's quoting someone else. But he expects Macdonald's untruth to be believed here.

Fact is, CYP isn't even in the pack. It doesn't have a product in commercial development. It has something that might become a product in several years time, currently at an early stage of investigation. Nothing proven. Just well founded hope.

People who have read my earlier posts in this thread would know I invest in MSB. Not yet in CYP. I don't come here to trumpet MSB.

If Sector hadn't come dozens of times to MSB threads to trumpet CYP superiority I would never have heard of him or CYP.

So, if I counter Macdonald's false claim by saying that MSB already has a product on sale in Japan via licensee and another licensed to others for sale in Europe (ahead of the pack), it really is for the purpose of making sure that visitors here do not have their investment decisions warped by BS.

I am impressed by the potential of CYP technology. It might make product production cheaper. There's lots of possible hitches between that potential and biotech producers actually wanting to buy it. I'll gladly invest if these uncertainties fade.

@Sector, it would really be appreciated if your replies to my posts reflected my politeness and respect, stuck to facts and avoided puerile insults. People are watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $19.72K 78.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31298 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 39430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.