CYP 1.82% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

2020 - A Year Full Of Potentials, page-85

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Have to agree with Sector here. I am not aware of another company with this unique manufacturing capabilities.

All - sorry for not providing earlier commentary on the Investors meeting. Bottom line, I was quite impressed by Ross - he delivered the investor presentation in an engaging, articulated and convincing fashion (I've seen plenty of those to be able to judge) and addressed a few questions that i had in mind coming into the meeting.

The most notable one was the cash burn rate - I believe CYP has about 12-18 months of cash left in the bank which means they have 6-12 months before getting into a more concerned position with a critical need to raise funds through increasing debt facility, issuance of shares, OR...... through striking another partnership for CLI or OA. I have a FEELING that the later strategy of striking a deal with a solid partner is taking a driver seat as a priority for the company. Make sense as CYP may be wiser to partner earlier than later when their urgent need for cash can be leveraged by the other party in negotiation. I would not be surprised if we see a partnership announcement in the coming 3-6 months.

The meeting was well attended by >40 potential investors - most looked like retail investors to me, rather than Institutions, but who knows. Part of the reason that Ross was there presenting could have been to raise awareness and potentially ignite a upward stock movement that may assist in partnership discussions by showing an upward trend. Time will tell. It certainly didn't seem that he was there to raise funds.

As always, the comments above represents my personal views which should not be used as any form of financial advice. Do you own research.

Cheers, VFM
    Last edited by Valueformoney: 04/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.