LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

2020 AGM QUESTIONS, page-11

1. 21,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066
    gilly81. Since 6 October 2020, we have been given NINE forms of communication from the company, including QR's Presentations, progress reports etc. You wouldn't even get that from BHP and you certainly wouldn't be getting the finely dotted "i's" and "t" on the technical detail that this forum seems to expect.
    This is a 5 cent company and posters here want every detail spelled out to the nth degree???.
    I commend the list of questions that can be put to the AGM and I hope that someone is compiling them and prepared to raise them at the AGM.

But, gilly81, it won't do any good getting even daily news updates and I'm sure that "something" IS happening daily, while the conversation is being totally dominated by two or three posters who are out to avenge decisions that THEY made that has obviously cost them big money.
    Very likely that some on the forum are taking full advantage of the consequently depressed SP, as during that same time over 300 million shares have been turned over and the SP has gone from .059, down to .053, up to .070 and now back to .057. So, those 9 forms of communication have most certainly generated positive response, but, always drowned out by the tirade of disparaging posts on HC.
    THAT'S what's keeping the SP from being where it SHOULD be. It is not like "every other lithium company" that are enjoying solid price gains, LKE has a toxic forum with thousands following it. Look no further than 3 particular posters here and ask how many shares they have been accumulating???
    Last edited by gassed: 23/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $106.9K 2.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112920 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 600196 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.