LKE 5.08% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

Lake AGMCan WISE shareholders with experience & knowledge in...

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220

Lake AGM

Can WISE shareholders with experience & knowledge in this area, please confirm in laymen’s terms, what is on the agenda at the AGM? It’s a lot of gobblegok to me. I declare that this is NOT MY FORTE.

1. Remuneration Report - Resolution 1 –Adoption of Remuneration Report.

This is what the directors, chairman & other office holders receive for the next 12 months, correct? I couldn't find it in the Companies financial report. Might be looking in the wrong section or tired blind.lol.

2. Re-election of Directors Resolution 2– Election of Robert Trzebski as Director.

I get this one. Who is he? What role & what does he bring to LAKE & what does he receive in terms of remuneration for his “input”. Steve is quoted “Robert offers a measured and collaborative approach with vast experience in South America that will be invaluable as Lake advances towards initial production of its lithium products.” Any details?
    If not Robert, then who?

3. ASX Listing Rule 7.1A Resolution 3 –ASX Listing Rule 7.1A Approval of Future Issue of Securities

Does this mean the BOD want us to agree to raising the current 15% equity issue to 25% per year, if they feel the need to CR. This means more dilution, correct?

This Resolution seeks Shareholder approvalby way of a special resolution for the Company to have the additional 10%capacity provided for in Listing Rule 7.1A to issue equity securities withoutShareholder approval. If this Resolution is passed, the Company will be able toissue equity securities up to the combined 25% limit in Listing Rules 7.1 and7.1A without any further Shareholder approval. If this Resolution is notpassed, the Company will not be able to access the additional 10% capacity toissue equity securities without Shareholder approval provided for in ListingRule 7.1A and will remain subject to the 15% limit on issuing equity securitieswithout Shareholder approval set out in Listing Rule 7.1.

4. Ratification of Prior Issue of15,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares

Resolution 4 – Ratification of PriorIssue of 15,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares

Do they want to be able to doanother similar deal like the one with Acuity Capital (that raised $900,000), via a ControlledPlacement Agreement (“CPA”).

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK &NON-BIAS WISDOM PLEASE FOR MY BENEFIT & THAT OF MANY OTHER SHAREHOLDERS I hope.
    THANKYOU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $300.6K 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113043 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 537045 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 2590872
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.