SFG 25.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

2020 Australian Biosecurity Award recipients, page-21

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    One of the reasons I'm feeling quite confident that we aren't too far from the announcement we have been awaiting for, for so long:

Consider this:
    You get into a taxi, some how you get onto talking about shares, and tips with the taxi driver. You've never met the driver before, you'll probably never see him again. He tells you the name of a share, a friend of his brother reckons its going for a run because they've hit paydirt. So what's the chance the tip will go for a run? Its surprising how many people you run into that has that type of story, I personally have had that happen many times. And how many times do the shares go for the run (if they haven't already run!). Most of the time nothing happens, but you check them out because some unknown guy has told you about them.

Now just imagine a director in a General Meeting. In the meeting he says that his company is aiming to get, and has some expectation to get, finance within 3 months.
    If the company gets finance it will set the share price alight!

That is a far more credible story, with a higher probability of it happening, because the director is not someone who's unknown to you, he has some level of accountability for what he is saying, and he's sufficiently in the know before he'd be prepared to make such a comment.

Now lets take it 1 step further: Just imagine if that very same director is at that General Meeting specifically to seek approval of shareholders to be allowed to purchase more shares in the company. And not just some run of the mill purchase of a few tens of thousands of dollars worth. SIX MILLION DOLLARS WORTH!!!

Would you believe him now? And would you not consider also buying more shares?

Or perhaps you'd rather believe a taxi driver?

That's why I've been buying more shares in SFG lately . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.717K 578.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 27169488 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16933380 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.