AV1 7.14% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

I replied to another one of your posts on another forum which...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I replied to another one of your posts on another forum which was similar in nature. In that post you noted that you are only working from technicals. I had the assumption that you would have been considering some level of fundamental analysis also. With the explicit disclaimer that you are not considering fundamentals then I can appreciate the technical input so thanks for that.

But if you read your post here and consider the wider market events you must realise how it comes across. To some degree you must have realised this based on your statement that you expected such comments.

with regard to your comment on valuation. Yes to a degree when the wider market is doing well and there does not seem like there will be any economic disruptions it will generally push individual stocks to higher valuations when they produce good news compared to when the overall economy is facing significant disruption and the market starts pricing that in. That is not contentious so not sure exactly what you are getting at here.

Not sure what you mean by check the dates. Your chart indicated the gap was filled a couple of days ago which is within the period of the current overall market disruptions. In this period there would have been a substantial number of companies have fallen hence the comments above stating that there is a common theme underpinning market falls rather than individual stock TA factors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $51.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $2.32K 34.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37878 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.