BRN 1.19% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Well it is pretty clear from the Heading what is being...

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Well it is pretty clear from the Heading what is being demonstrated - the processor - and to do that it must be on an evaluation Board plugged into a computer PCIe slot

Who presents well this is a sales lead opportunity and an informal webinar for all loyal shareholders at home Thanks for the hint LDN

It is the chip being demonstrated so I expect the sales executives - CEO, COO CDO and CTO in the virtual room with AL and team behind the keyboards and available for questions. This is the big reveal on a world stage

It will be interesting to see how these virtual exhibition booths work

I will certainly be tuning in to the first session

I do not expect an ASX announcement as they seem to have already deemed this marketing and that is what they are doing even if technical details may be released.

Even if they get a "you have been a naughty boy email from ASX" they can say you said it was marketing no deals have been announced and these are engineering samples.

Go for it LDN Akida has arrived and ready for its first of many outings

Now I wonder what is going on in WA - Advanced manufacturing membership and research and advisory Boards recruits.

Could they be getting closer to an Akida powered smart health device that started out for cancer detection and now is mentioned in the same breath as covid19. PVDM has been in WA for almost 9 months now and he doesn't strike me as the sort of person to sit still thinking about the money he is worth - all well deserved in my view as is AM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
0.003(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $968.2K 4.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 623661 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 530602 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.8¢ 20.8¢ 2619612
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.