BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-10761

1. 9,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26047
    “When a company's stock is added to the specific index, the mutual funds will then purchase the stock to add it to their investment portfolio. Those purchases will add to the demand of the stock and cause the price to rise. The reverse happens when a stock is removed from the index.

It goes without saying that valuing any share requires research. Some research is very easy to do such as reading Market Sensitive releases by the company to the ASX.

Sometimes as a long time shareholder I consider some knowledge to be so basic, so well known and so readily accessed on the ASX and company web site it becomes a bit like the need to breath it is just there.

Then we have a day like yesterday and you realise that so many people are not like you and do not even do the most basic of due diligence.

What makes me say this is that on the 21st September, 2020 as announced on the ASX BRN will be entered onto the Technology Index and as the above simple opening quote sets out
    even if none of the expected announcements are released over the next 9 days this inclusion will increase demand for shares in BRN and cause the price to at the very least start to stabilise and probably also increase.

Yesterday and next week present the last opportunities for so called sophisticated investors to rattle the resolve of retail investors so if you are not fully conversant with what BRN is all about and still hold shares take the time this weekend presents before the market opens to read all of the company announcements to the ASX and the Annual and Quarterly Reports going back to at least September , 2019 and form a proper informed opinion about the likely future success or failure of BRN before making a decision about whether to buy or sell.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.