BRN 8.57% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-10929

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hey Getricho0 mate.

Heads up. Our lads don't usually do very good presentations. They are very understated and don't disclose any new information (up to now anyway) that an announcement can drop instead because they are smart and have good investor relations.
    Also, their PPTs are generally crap and have been rightly criticized in the past by many holders. So, really don't have high expectations, but who knows what may happen?
    Us genuine believers know they are busy concentrating on their craft rather than dog and pony shows to appease weak investor hands. Why would they bother, really? Especially now after last week's volume being above BHP's volume? Just why would they care too much about it? And really, why should we as well? I am sure Akida knows too that presentation quality is very subjective, so she doesn't care too much too I bet.
    But if you consider it more important than the potential big-name contracts, revenue and profit of this groundbreaking technology? Maybe sell I guess. But DYOR, don't take this as investment advice etc.
    Anyway, I hope this helps.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.015(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $678.9K 3.699M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 370054 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 826175 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.