BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-10934

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thanks pig, IMO this is not convincing:
    1. Open market is an Australian trading platform falls under Australian financial regulation and rules. Having marketing and promotions in Chinese does not change the fact Openmarket is still within Australian jurisdiction The reason I asked whether it was an evidence that Chinese retail investors “marketing” or “promoting”BRN privately through WeChat or other Chinese media, because I was concerned about the market manipulation
    from Chinese organisation oversea. I typed many keyword in Simplified Chinese about “Brainchip” “spike AI technology”, however i could not find any Chinese article “ suggested” or “promoted” BRN shares to Chinese investors. It would be thankful if anyone can kindly share with me.

2. With the Chinese regulation about restricting money flow from mainland Chinese to oversea, I don’t have a clue how Chinese investors could possibly get around the regulation to convert RMB to AUS currency and trade on Australian trading platform. Unless the currency was converted and “parked” offshore prior the introduction of the regulation which was many years ago. Or the source of the funds came from HK , Taiwan ect. Or the fund converted by underground channels in mainland China. but the key question is even it was converted underground, how can Openmarket take these funds through the underground channel and trade, there are many issues/risks if they do so.

3. I have been reading/ researching BRN for many days now, although I still not very sure how the processor possibly process/work with limited source of energy/ power. From what I can see this technology is either a a “revolution” or a “scam”— which all the were merely produced/created by computer. However I believe NASA would be the auditor in this case, and if it was a scam the directors would be definitely prosecuted. Thinking logically this possibility would be very minimal.

4. I have been watching the buy and sale in the passed couple of the days and realised the dump can not break 0.65 and 0.6, whenever it reaches a low position, large bids placed immediately. I believe people who dump the shares are only waiting to buy more when prices go lower. This indicates the buyers are willing to buy the share for long run. As long as our buyers don’t get panic , price come higher is only a matter of time.

Look I am only a newbie , but I do read and I do research , this is only my own opinion, welcome for criticism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.