BRN 1.25% 20.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-10935

1. 9,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25739
    There is absolutely no risk that this presentation will not be positive. Those that run and control BRN have control over what will be presented so they will be presenting with their best foot forward.

When this presentation was first announced the wording of the announcement allowed for the conclusion that AKD1000 would be actually demonstrated.

Then a series of revised announcements were made which no longer allowed for this conclusion to be drawn.

Unless we get a further announcement from the company changing the current expectation as to what will occur at the conference I have absolute faith that Anil Mankar and the two BRN engineers will give an astonishing demonstration of what AKIDA technology Is capable off but as others have stated we who have held for years have seen it before and are true believers.

You may not be aware that the AKIDA Development Environment running only 200 neurons was used to implement the AERO system for gas recognition and on the 20 gas data set produced “State of the Art” identification results with a latency of only 3 seconds. You cannot get better than state of the art however AKD1000 SoC will have 1.2 million neuron equivalents so the expectation is that when AERO can be implemented on it the performance will be mind blowing.

In fact this is the basis for all he buzz around identification of Volatile Organic Compounds from human breath and why a Noble Laurette has joined the Scientific Advisory Board.

What I want to hear about and see is that validation of AKD1000 has been completed and its vital statistics and ideally have access to a White Paper as Uiux has stated.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $481.1K 2.406M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 665324 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 2095382 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.