BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-10976

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    This is truly and utterly disgusting racist statement I have ever heard.

Why would you think people listening to the presentation would be from a specific part of the world and to be very specific US, Australia and England as I would think these are the places where people May find Indian accent to be bit challenging from your assumptions.

Also you name any IT company across the globe where you won't find a senior management person from Indian background .

I hope you are listening to WHO reports as well and are able to understand which is being narrated by a lady of Indian background .

In today's world every institution is multi cultural and you work with people from every nook and corner and you over a period of time understand/interpret various accent successfully .

And to be honest is someone is making a decision of buying brainchip cause they could t understand an Indian accent then i would be challenging their mental acumen to use/understand/adopt the technology.

Please refrain from posting things like this, it's utterly unprofessional and appears hitting below the belt.

I could tell you I may as an investor find an American accent or even a British accent difficult to understand .

In a lighter note another use case for Brainchip - translate Indian accent to British or Aus or US real time .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.