BRN 1.11% 22.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

there is alot of suckers out there who got "played" right...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    there is alot of suckers out there who got "played" right royally by the shorters and corporates today. Lots of blood in the water, which is good for some and very bad for the uninformed.
    BRN has been played for so long, except, now is very different, Akida is authenticated and we have something to sell and alot of big names associated with it, as well as a number of others that we do not know, due to disclosure reasons.

It was always going to be a roller coaster, given the makeup of the current shareholders and the skeletons of the past. More so, the activity of the bots, downrampers, & shorters over the last few weeks. I have been hitting ignore on more ocassions in the last few days, than I have all the years of being on Hotcopper.

The "big picture" is looking good, really good, in fact stellar. Sure there is an element of risk, but thats the game, risk=reward, in BRN's case the numbers have already been proven to be mindblowing, just on speculation, imagine what will occur, if some REAL deals take place, with some big names and it continues over the journey????

Dolci's rocket on his charts, might need a propulsion upgrade.....GLTA and keep your powder dry!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $632.4K 2.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 349791 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 631394 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.