BRN 15.4% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-11622

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Good morning brainers,

Yesterday was a shocker and maybe even today might have the last of the night time punters place low sell orders in fear.

There is uncertainty and unknowns but there is one thing that is certain.

Despite this drama, this company, after all its history, good and bad, and all the hard work, now has a chip it believes is up to task - so much so it’s now in the hands of 20+ household names for their own evaluation.

This is in a brand new sector of the market which is tipped to be worth more money than any of us can really contemplate right now.

Really, I understand the fear. It’s finally crunch time. It’s time that our early access customers could tell us it doesn’t work. Equally (and I’m betting) they tell us it does.

Will that cause fear short term? Absolutely. Most wont have the stomach for it. But for those that do, the world is your oyster.

Fortune favours the brave, but understandably some will quit, that’s fine. For me, nothing has changed and I’m not afraid to stick around for the results. Even if it means my portfolio shows a bit of red because others flew the nest.

Full Disclosure: I am still in profit now but I stand resolute in my thinking regardless. All IMO so please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.030(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $421.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 22.5¢ 19.0¢ $3.600M 16.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 540173 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 41103 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.