BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I can't but help speculate on the possibility and potential...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I can't but help speculate on the possibility and potential outcomes if Brainchip was subject to a takeover bid from a big player.?? This is pure speculation and to my knowledge this isnt even on the table as yet but what if...

- Brainchip employs a senior sales exec, Rob telson. Rob's history is working for ARM for a 14 year tenure which everyone knows has just been purchased by Nvidea. During this tenure, Rob worked closely with tier 1 companies including Samsung so I would assume still has close contacts within Samsung and existing relationships.Rob would also have strong relationships with exiting ARM staff which are now potentially Nvidea staff?

- Samsung has always been involved with brainchip and from what i understand, even loans Brainchip some vision hardware for testing etc over the last year or so. I also read somewhere (cant quite remember) that the Samsung senior exec's or engineers were following Brainchip on linkedin?

- We know that Akida potentially has a much lower power consumption than traditional chipsets. I would imagine that along with applications in space, obviously mobile devices would also benefit. Imagine having the only mobile phone on the market that you only had to charge once a month instead of daily due to using the low power consumption of the akida chipset????

- I would also assume that if the Akida technology was proven to be suitable for this application then a large phone manufacturer would not only NEED this technology to move to the next level but would also NEED to ensure that any competitors did not have this technology. Only way I can imagine to do that is to purchase the IP rights. Simply signing a purchase agreement with Brainchip would potentially NOT stop the competitors in the phone market doing the same...

Just my thoughts...based on NO facts whatsoever...DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.