BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I've spent too much time on HC today but I'll make...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I've spent too much time on HC today but I'll make this last comment before I watch my beloved Rabbitohs play.
    So the CEO recently expressed surprise at the share price. So what? A lot of peeps are ascribing some nefarious meaning to this quite honest uttering. Like he knew he was sitting on some huge Ponzi scheme or he wasn't across what the company was doing. Come on! Geez, we were all surprised! A lot of long term holders would have been ecstatic with .50 by Christmas and with the price catalysts coming... who knows?
    Then the CEO says he expects 'significant revenue' in 2021 and it's like no one attaches any truth to that statement.
    We've got a physical chip, we've got '2 dozen' paying EAP customers who have been getting Akida uses prepared on the ADE. We know Socionext is going to use Akida and we've got Nobel laureate, Professor Barry Marshall in Perth with Adam and PVDM working on the gut belt and who knows what else.
    The chip will get radiation hardened for use is space. This isn't upramping, these are all facts that can be accessed through company announcements and presentations. Yeah, I've sweated bullets this week but the reason I invested in the first place hasn't changed. In fact it has gotten better. I'm not a smart man and no way is this advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.