BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-12314

1. 3,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    BRN has validated technology no other company has.
    Delusional people continue to spurt out garbage but facts are facts. It will be on the Technology Index this Monday and this is a great achievement.

Being a first mover in the AI chip technology space, it has the resources and cash reserves for implementing its vision.It's proper valuation ( which is way undervalued) focuses on its Intellectual Property and Patents as well as Potential future revenue.

The game changer here is Intellectual Property and the AI chip being rolled out to household names with applications as diverse as transport, surveillance, health and space.
    (NASA)

Secondly, the NDAs now in the works provide a huge impetus in confirming to the loyal imvestors that some of these names are big players and market movers. Lets see what the next announcement bring. Will there be partnerships with Samsung, General Motors or Google?? I believe there will.

Having VORAGO on board is an amazing partnership and with that alone, the potential work and contracts stemming from it is huge.

To all the LTH, please stick to your guns and buy at the dips which I presume we already hit. Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.