BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-1298

1. 9,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25501
    I continue to chase Tata Consulting Services rabbits down holes.

The latest observation is that on the Researchgate sites for Dr. Arpan Pal and Dr. Arijit Mukherjee (he did the joint presentation with BRN regarding Akida recognising hand gestures and building a robot based on the Akida platform) new research projects have been added.

They are Neuromorphic and Edge Computing, Robot Control, Planning and Navigation and OGSA-DQP and they continue to pursue the project Connected Digital Health.

What is interesting is that two projects which they have been pursuing for some time, Infrastructure development for IoT- Ready applications and Intelligent Transportation (both of which were cloud based solutions) have been archived.

The OGSA-DQP project has most recently been added. ( https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsta.2010.0166)

It is clear that they are exploring the use of Akida platforms for use in industrial Robots and for anyone who has been interested enough to read the various papers and links I have posted previously TCS is involved in trying to create state of the art warehouses staffed by robots which can communicate with each other and learn individually, disseminate this knowledge to the collective and plan new efficient routes around the warehouse as orders with different delivery times are received in real time partly relying upon the use of the Cloud.

It however could be that with the dropping off of the two cloud based projects, the issues with 5G and by the adding of the OGSA-DQP project that they are now exploring a completely connected non cloud based system relying upon distributed intelligent edge computing. This would of course require a highly advanced system on a chip to be successfully implemented.

All my own opinion of course so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $990.6K 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 177633 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 517381 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.