BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-13522

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    OTC markets are basically a market for pink sheets or penny stocks.
    The only difference I believe is that because the NASDAQ and NYSE requirements to list are so high, this allows smaller and up and coming companies to raise equity. OTC Companies in the past have included Monster energy drinks, Tencent (developer of Wechat) and some other successful stocks. Once successful with satisfying NASDAQ requirements, they then list on the NASDAQ and delist on the OTC (which should happen to us as well probably this time next year I think once revenue and profits zoom in and we don't get taken over).

There is no difference to the ASX really. The ASX does both penny and blue cap together (because Australia is smaller of course), where in the the US they just divide these companies up with different requirements on their size and MC.

I have two mates who hold Brainchip on the OTC. One Canadian and one American mate. It is nice keep in touch with each other about how Brainchip is going. Our patterns are related, but in Australia we get our news first via our ANNs. I can't remember when they suspiciously went up from a leak or anything like that from the US side first. Our SP's have been closely following each other in our rough SP ball parks including the massive spike we had two weeks ago (happened in the US OTC listing as well).

GLAH, going to be a big year ahead.
    Last edited by Gazdix: 25/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $965.0K 5.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 1409551 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 99544 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.