BRN 6.25% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

LDN’s update via Pitt St Research provided a detailed...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    LDN’s update via Pitt St Research provided a detailed description of Akida’s testing and validation. As of early September, the foundry and Socionext had completed their testing, and BRN had completed the first stage of validation - testing each functional block, interfaces, and chip to chip functionality.
    LDN said it had all gone exceptionally well and they were now observing how the blocks work together, and with native / external networks.
    Once satisfied with this, they will commence the final step - parametric testing. We can assume that this will be completed by early October, because the first evaluation boards are to be supplied to fee paying early access partners during October.
    We know many early access partners are internationally known household names. We know they are leaders in each of the market segments BRN has identified as presenting genuine and highly probable applications for Akida.
    As with a CV vaccine, which the world desperately needs to topple the virus, we must remain patient and allow the last, but vital development steps to a sound, functional product to be completed.

Anyone who has started their own business, with nothing more than a good idea, will understand me when I say - when success has come and you’re enjoying the fruits of your labour, you look back to the early days, when money was short and anxiety about was it gunna work high, you realise - those were the best days.

We all know AI is going to be the next big thing, and that Akida is not just at the forefront - it is the forefront - so let’s continue to be patient, and let’s enjoy these times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $332.9K 2.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 911901 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1415657 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.