BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-13819

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Yuval Noah Harari, talks about A.I. Psychology apps, in his 1 hour 30 min interview, which has been posted here a couple of times now.

He speaks about how this app wouldn't have to be correct, in its assessments of it's user, 100% of the time. Just often enough.

It would, for example have access to your heart rate among other factors, to determine if you're on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

These apps would be extremely cheap, when compared to a human, that requires years of study, training and experience, to be really any good and who are then prohibitively expensive.

So this technology with the benefit of A.I. will be very beneficial, to those who currently cannot afford psychological help, but desperately need it.

So many fields will be affected by A.I. and will lead to a very large class of "Useless Humans" according to Harari. Whose only escape from the drab World, in which they are "useless", is drug enhanced VR simulated World's.

This is not on a 50 or 100 year time frame, as many think. This is on a 10 to 20 year time frame.

Better to be on one of the boats, thats going to make these kinds of things happen, in my opinion

But it's comforting to know, that those who need it and get left behind. Will be able to afford the cheap psychological analysis and feedback, that an A.I. Psych App could provide, out of their Basic Income.
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 27/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.