BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

It still will make thousands of millionaires!I for one averaged...

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    It still will make thousands of millionaires!

I for one averaged down into single digits and have not sold. I have also bought more on the way up to, and I know of quite a few of the other forum regulars who have done the same.

Sure it can be painful watching the SP drop from the 70-80's to what it is now, but it will be more painful when you sell before it gets back up to over $1+.

As mentioned so many times, only a couple of EAP's have been released, and there is nearly 2 dozen to go. What has changed since the last eap's where announced? Nothing much , other than more positive news in the way of Christa Steele being employed and LDN presenting a few times online. Didn't anyone see the grin on his face with the milestones and positive news? Is he and the rest of the board stupid in employing engineers in India and Various account/financs roles around the globe. Is Telson a schmuck for leaving well paying companies with massive bonuses to join an unknown Aussie penny stock. Oh, and did Prof Barry Marshall decide to to join the board because he was a masochist and he wanted to destroy his professional and academic career.

Or, is it just the voice of the 80% who are shit scared at the slightest share price movement. Or newbies getting tied up in all the hype of day traders who are out to make a quick buck. Or is it the Veruka Salt in the people that want their pony now!

Hold this thought in your head for a moment.... Just imagine that instead of the stock updating daily on your computer screen, phone, or TV, imagine that the live price of your house was updated on a daily basis. Would you sell your house when its values drops by 20% on a particular day? I don't think you would, you know what its worth and you would hold it in most instances.

(excuse the grammar - just had a few moments to jot my thoughts down)
    Last edited by JK200SX: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.