BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I agree with your preface, however, I still believe a great...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I agree with your preface, however, I still believe a great weakness of BRN has been that unlike many other stocks, it has been very poor at marketing and educating what they are all about and creating "hype" in the general investment market. The marketing of a stock gets attention and further enhances shareholder value when they reach milestones, which we have done in many ways of late. Sure the market got ahead of itself, but that is not unusual, in fact, it is very much the norm.
    The flow of information, is and has been lacking ever since LDN came into play. Previous to that we as shareholders and the general investment community got much greater communication and better quality communication, IMO.

B grade management equals B grade results and holds the stock price back. A grade management, usually creates much greater support for stock prices, goes without saying.

God knows, why, but we have what we have, at the very least the tech is "stellar", lets hope the B graders can move up a level in performance so we can enjoy the true potential of this fabulous tech......

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.