BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I know you are a genuine BRN shareholder I have read many of...

1. 9,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26681
    I know you are a genuine BRN shareholder I have read many of your previous posts. It is very difficult to accept that AKIDA technology is so far ahead of the rest of the world but for me the introduction of NASA and the type of applications it is being promoted for in space was final confirmation of this exciting fact.

My son sent me an academic research paper today about a breakthrough in how to do inference and it is being claimed as revolutionary yet we know that AKD2000 has been designed and is ready to go with inference capability.

However the breakthrough which I will link to this is basically an algorithm to be used with existing computing systems and even if it is a more eloquent iteration than what AKD2000 can provide it will be capable of being implemented on AKD1000,2000 etc at the far edge as it is the only processor capable of operating at the far edge with on board memory, neural library, CNN to SNN conversion and capacity to attach external memory if required.

https://scitechdaily.com/going-beyond-human-brains-deep-learning-takes-on-synthetic-biology/

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.