BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In addition to what I posted above, the government awarded...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    In addition to what I posted above, the government awarded innovation contracts to nine companies in June, one of them being Safran (300k) for the following technology:
    To enhance the performance of infrared search and track systems, improving the detection of targets in coastal environments

Akida is definitely capable of assisting in this space.
    On the surface this doesn't sound very exciting, but If you look at the other businesses awarded contracts, several of the other businesses were:

Western Sydney University: $5.4m (largest value contract awarded)
    advanced neuromorphic sensing technology to deliver detailed imaging capabilities to ground and satellite based sensing systems

Inovor Technologies ($300k):
    To develop sovereign satellite capabilities through enhanced image and object detection

The technology of these other entrants would also integrate very well with Akida. I think the Government may have been aware for some time the importance of neuromorphic devices like Akida, else why would they have awarded the majority of the spending to neuromorphic research?

To me this further indicates the Australian Government, working alongside NASA, may have known about Brainchip for some time already. These awards were announced not long after Akida was first produced in silicon.

Very exciting times ahead!

Pure speculation, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $662.1K 3.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 342948 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1270454 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.