BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-161

1. 9,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26005
    When I opened this post to Keops LinkedIn and clicked on "Brainchip" the following was displayed. vWISP was as I understand it an early trading description used by Peter van der Made??? As I am using the Google translate service might be a bit out of context:

Jobs

Top of Form

Dismiss

Dismiss

Bottom of Form

Join nowSign in

BrainChip

Computer Hardware

See jobsFollow

About us

• ThevWISP device is a paradigm shift in technology and by that nature theapplication and its utilisation has great untapped potential. As the acceptanceand recognition of the technology grows so too will the demand andidentification of new applications and environments. • It is envisaged a newmarketplace will be created and evolve, however, vWISP devices will coexistwith devices in current markets that utilise software, a method that what willbe seen as inferior technology. The advantage of the vWISP proposal is that ourtechnology fits into existing products so re-educating end users or bringingnew products to the market will not be required. The vWISP proposal is anentrepreneurial venture, which will work with established enterprises.. • Thereis a general thinking that computers do not have any limitations, that acomputer can be programmed to do just about anything. However, the reality isthat computers have serious limitations, in particular in cognitiveapplications which place high demands on processor functionality and requiremany terabytes of memory. A simulation of one second of brain time using asimplified model took 27 computers 50 days to complete (Ref. Dr. E. Izhikevich,NSI). Artificial intelligence is severely impaired by the lack of a learningabiliy; This means that a programmer must be aware of all possible situationsat the time the system is developed. However, the vWISP technology learns andrefines its world-model constantly.

Website

http://Brainchip.com

Industries

ComputerHardware

Companysize

11-50employees

Type

PublicCompany

Founded

Specialties

ArtificialIntelligence that evolves through learning, ASIC design using VHDL, Workingwith research teams to integrate the devices, Akida Neuromorphic Chip - a newhope in AI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.