BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-16114

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Hey FromBeyond,

I mostly agree and do like the fireside chat approach but the very fact that there is so much discussion about the actual slides rather than the content is a concern and a clear sign that all was not right. We have had many posters here today highlighting the key points of the presentation, this should not be required. The issues raised regarding yesterdays presentation are symptomatic of a broader comms issue...
    • Why do we not have any benchmark test results
    • Why do we not have industry comparisons
    • why did we not get any industry or use case breakdown on the 100+ NDA's
    • why does our comms team promote motley fool content
    • Why have we not prepared a professional demo of the 1 shot learning capability
    • Why do several links on the website all link back to the same article
    • the list goes on

Every presentation is a marketing opportunity. We have had some great news this week but its been mostly lost in the noise around format and structure which is a missed opportunity. A professional looking pack would take maybe 2 hours extra to prepare. I think we need to start spending some money in this space and get support that's obviously required.
    All the worthwhile information that is available on this company has been provide by a handful of brilliant HC contributors, even the wiki page is being established by HC contributors.

I am a long term holder of this stock and will continue to hold but I can see why this fiasco might scare some. I think we can and must do better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.