BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-16118

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    I think LDN is probably sick of trying to tip toe around what he can and can’t say publicly,as there’s so much going on behind the scenes!

I can see why people think the presentation wasn’t a hit as such but the most important thing to come out of a presentation/interview as such is the information relayed to the investors watching it,and he certainly touched on some new information and also reassured everybody with what we already know..

Surely if you’re investing based on somebodies ability to present a presentation then I really feel sorry for you,LDN is confident in the company,and if you follow Brainchip and where they’re at then it’s only a matter of time so please stop predicting SP movements of the day and believe in the fundamentals,it’s like we can hear the contracts being signed from around the corner,but we just can’t see it,but they will show their face sooner or later,he can’t say any more then what he has said due to restrictions!

I think there’s some individuals here that had high hopes of LDN saying in the presentation that they’ve signed with a major company,and were let down to now only criticise LDN,please just give him a break and hold on to your previous shares as they will in no doubt be worth a lot more very soon
    My opinion only and not financial advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.