BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Not too bothered where the SP will be today, because I know...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Not too bothered where the SP will be today, because I know where it is headed, I just want to add one more thought I had about LDN's presentation.

I listened and took notes Tuesday morning and in reflection I am sure I remember he seemed excited talking and emphasising how the market potential of AI on the EDGE is around $50 billion. This seemed to be also emphasized by PVDM too but I cannot verify if his comments were him or genuine or not.
    Also, in the same presentation, LDN was also excited (as we all are) of 'North' of 100 NDAs.

Just some questions, but do you think that potentially having over 100 customers with massive reach in their own markets buying massive quantities of chips in three years would equate to maybe even a quarter of that market prediction ($15 billion rev?) Or more? Why would they be so excited about a market if they don't think they won't be the market leaders? Does Apple brag about the potential of the smartphone market?

Sure, any good trader, investor knows the timelines of future news. But it is really tricky I think to predict when the first contract will be announced. Substantial revenue deals will be in 2021 when Socionext ramps up production, but would you really want to be sitting on the sidelines if <insert household name here> wants to sign on?

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.