BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

"as you can see we are have been trading sideways in a wage...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    "as you can see we are have been trading sideways in a wage formation for a quite a while & that 40c is the next bit of overhead resistance, in this case, I suppose we will need to see what comes from that podcast presentation on Tuesday maybe there is something new that they may ANN to the market, there is nothing more really that I can add from TA at the moment, just wait & see approach, as they say...., just flow with currant & see wherever it takes you...biggrin.png "

Since you've collected every post you've made, the quoted post is what you said on the 30th and coincidentally, I've mentioned sideways movement on the same day and you quoted me and said I need to learn a lesson. Then you're saying if I'm not happy with your posts, don't read it. I did not and never implied I didn't like your post. In fact, there was no mention of you when I said the sideway movement was there.

Can't see how you can assume getrich is my mate whom I've never met or conversed but that is your opinion too. As with the chart.

Mate keep going with your chart at the end of the day, we just want the same outcome.
    If you want the dance floor, it's all yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.