BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

GrAI Matter Labs has presented its processor at the Linley Fall...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    GrAI Matter Labs has presented its processor at the Linley Fall Processor conference and compared its chip to Loihi from Intel and IBM's TrueNorth chip. At keyword spotting GrAI One can spot a word in less than 3 microseconds and consumes 0.1mJ per inference compared with Loihi's 0.8mJ per inference. At hand gesture recognition GrAI one takes less than 1 microsecond and consumes 25mW compared to TrueNorth's 44mW.

This is a statement from GrAI (Similar concept to BRN but have only made accelerator at this stage). This is the sort of number I'd like to see as a minimum if the company wants to give an idea of how their chip performs against others.
    Given the same accuracy, how fast does our chip perform, and how much less power does it consume?

I've outlined this fact last time and remember somebody in this forum who thinks he knows better than the others laughed at it.
    A wise man can learn from a foolish question but a foolish man tries his best to make a wise question look foolish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.