BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I love your comments with the article Ph1960oz. You posed a...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I love your comments with the article Ph1960oz.
    You posed a great question: why?
    Why? Because Mr. Van De Made is Dutch. Before I invested a year ago, in my research a big 'emotional hanger' that ended up being my 'deciding factor' which are random forces to many of us investors are 'emotional' and 'mystic' but are ever so true... was that he was so for me.

My Mum is Dutch, I lived in Holland. In some circles, the Dutch are known as the Romans or Greeks of the North, They have decided water is no barrier, hence the dykes. They knew they were are flat country... so use some bikes, Mr. Janssen invented the microscope to look at micro things. Probably like micro like chips today. They invented why this here at HC exists... the first idea of shareholders that financed the Dutch East India Company.
    But, orange tulip tinted glasses off, the Dutch are blo#dy stubborn. They are proud and will stick by their principles... always.
    I am assuming much as we all do all the time, but my Mum is 'old school Dutch' probably like PVDM because Holland now is a very different place than Mum or Peter lived in it, so, that is why he didn't sell any shares. Old school rocks.
    Or maybe I am completely wrong. Who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.