BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Dolci like I say your amount of shares and those that aspire to...

1. 2,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Dolci like I say your amount of shares and those that aspire to be rich should really take a step back and realize that greed is nothing to be happy about. The more you endeviour to obtain the less satisfied you will become . Have you ever lived without money? Does that idea scare you? Do you think if you had nothing you would be less of a person? Are you really a better person because you have more than others?
    Do you feel relaxed because you have more than others?
    Ask yourself these simple questions before it's too late . Evlove your spirit.
    or just pretend, up to you. Be the ultimate, up to you.
    I look at the world and 10 percent of the population own 50 percent of the wealth. That means the other 90 percent are fighting for 50 cents in the dollar. Are the 10 percent more happy? Do you know anyone that is in the 10 percent? If you do then you will know that they are struggling to understand what is involved in being in the 90 percent of people. I'm in the 90 percent dolci , and I feel that anyone who writes on this forum is in the 90 percent. Because the 10 percent I know don't invest in small caps, they own them! Good luck people, but don't turn into greedy people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.